- The information provided on this website has been compiled for your convenience. Electro Optic Systems Pty Limited and its related bodies corporate, affiliates and their directors, officers, employees, agents, contractors, successors and assigns (together, the Company) makes no warranties about the accuracy or completeness of any information contained on this website.
- The Company will not accept any liability for any loss, damage or other injury resulting from your use of this website.
- This website may be linked to or from other websites over which EOS has no control. EOS makes no representations and gives no warranty about the accuracy of the information contained on those websites and is not liable for the content on those websites or for any loss, damage, injury or any other liability arising therefrom.
- The Company does not accept any liability for any investment decisions made on the basis of this information. This website does not constitute financial advice and should not be taken as such. Professional advice should be sought before making any investment.
- The limitation on liability contained in paragraphs 2 and 4 applies to direct, indirect, consequential, special, punitive or other damages that you or others may suffer, as well as damages for loss of profit, business interruption or the loss of data or information.
- Nothing in this website constitutes or is intended to constitute an offer of, or an invitation to purchase or subscribe for, securities.
- All copyright in this website remains the sole and exclusive property of the Company. Reproduction or alteration of this website for any purpose other than your personal use is not permitted without the Company’s prior express written consent.
- The Company may make changes, modifications, additions, deletions and corrections to the website, at any time and without notice.
EOS share price is obtained from the Australian Securities Exchange and may be delayed. Users of this website are advised to contact the Australian Securities Exchange for the latest share price.
Unless otherwise indicated, EOS owns and reserves all copyrights or other intellectual property rights arising out of or embodied in the contents of this website, or otherwise is licensed to use such rights by their legal owners. None of the contents of this website or any part of it may be reproduced, either in whole or in part and in any form, except with the express written permission of the Group Chief Executive Officer of EOS.